Australian Private Client Director
Calling all wealth advisors looking for a role 100% focused on business development! As a Private Client Director with Fisher Investments Australia® (FIA), you will focus solely on acquiring high-net-worth wholesale clients. Qualified lead flow provided—NO cold calling. Fisher Investments is a privately held multi-billion dollar global investment firm. Join us today in our mission to Better the Investment Universe!
This lucrative role allows you to manage your business remotely from your home, covering a local territory within driving distance. You will present FIA's wealth management solutions to high-net-worth investors with AUD 750k or more to invest. You will report to FIA’s General Manager, who will ensure you have all the resources you need to succeed. You will be supported by Fisher Investment’s global capabilities, including marketing, client service, private client advice, compliance, and portfolio management groups.
- Contact leads generated by FIA’s direct marketing group – identify new client opportunities
- Meet with prospects to identify their financial goals and objectives, provide solutions
- Help qualified wholesale investors become Fisher Investments Australia® clients
- 5+ years’ experience selling financial services to private investors qualifying as wholesale clients
- Clean record with ASIC and APRA
- Experience acquiring high-net-worth private wholesale clients
- Experience in high-volume phone activity and in-person meetings
Why Fisher Investments Australia:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe by ALWAYS putting clients’ interests first. We provide clients something different through unmatched service, continuous education and unique perspectives on investing.
The next stage of our growth will be driven by the expansion of our Private Client Group into Australia. You will be at the frontier of this expansion. You will join our Global workforce and an inclusive culture where diverse perspectives are valued. You will be trained, developed, offered exceptional benefits and given an opportunity to build a lifelong career. If this sounds appealing, apply now to join us in our mission to Better the Investment Universe.
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Super contributions at the applicable superannuation guarantee percentage specified in superannuation legislation up to the maximum superannuation contribution base
- 20 days of annual leave, in addition to 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
FISHER INVESTMENTS AUSTRALIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fisher Investments Australia® is a trademark of Fisher Investments Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 159 670 667, AFSL 433312).
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.