Account Executive (Inside Sales)
Imagine walking into a sales environment surrounded by motivated, thoughtful, and passionate individuals committed to improving our clients' financial futures. As an Account Executive, you pick up the phone and engage with high-net-worth individuals who expressed interest in Fisher Investments’ materials. Using sales techniques, you’ll determine the investors' goals, educate them on our services, and set a meeting with our outside sales team.
The Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role. Surrounded by professionals and mentors, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm, and control your career path. You will report to your manager who will sit in the pod with you and guide you in the sales process.
Based on a salary plus uncapped-commission pay structure, you have the comfort of some guaranteed income with the possibility that accompanies uncapped, performance-based commission.
Simply put: The harder you work, the more you earn.
- Communicate Fisher’s value proposition to high-net worth investors to arrange meetings with regional sales partners
- Control your career trajectory and increase firm growth while bettering the financial well-being of potential clients
- Work in a vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers and be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy
- Our marketing team will provide you with warm leads, which means no cold calling!
- No prior sales experience or industry knowledge needed
- Drive results: You have experienced personal and professional success
- Instill Trust: You understand how to earn the trust of others, and look out for others’ best interests
- Communication: You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences
- Persuade: You use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Committed: You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.