The Corporate Accounting Team ("CAT") is an essential part of Corporate Finance at Fisher Investments. We keep the Fisher corporate group's accounting records updated and in accordance with both international and domestic accounting standards. The accounting records provide important information for senior management and are also used to produce our financial statements, tax returns and regulatory filings.
Our team leads the annual financial audits of every company in the corporate group, working with external financial auditors in eight countries (and counting!). We also support our international expansion efforts with our banking, regulatory and accounting knowledge.
Reporting to a Corporate Accounting Manager, you will use and continue to build auditing techniques to help us maintain complete and accurate accounting records. You will apply and further develop troubleshooting and risk awareness skills as you perform and review account reconciliations and prepare journal entries. You will contribute to on time and accurate financial reporting by learning and applying knowledge of the financial regulatory environment.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual financial close activities
- Prepare and review reconciliations, journal entries and support schedules
- Create and analyze corporate financial statements
- Develop analytical skills reviewing financial statements and reconciliations
- Contribute to successful completion of annual financial audits
- 2+ years general ledger or fixed asset accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- CPA or CPA eligible is preferred
- Proficiency in excel
- $75,000 - $85,000 base salary per year in the state of WA. New hires should expect to start at the lower end of the range depending on experience
- Eligible for a discretionary bonus based on firm and individual performance
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.