Accounts Receivable Associate
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, reporting to the AR Team Lead, you will join the team with the important role of overseeing our revenue across all departments around the globe. As part of our Financial Accounting and Reporting Group at Fisher Investments, Accounts Receivable plays a key role of collaborating between the Billing Operations Team and the Accounting Teams within Corporate Finance.
- Reconcile commercial and custodian bank accounts
- Lead process automation projects to increase efficiency
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts
- Conduct trend analysis
- Create journal entries
- Evaluate AR aging and elevating past due balances
- Produce cash receipts reports
- Support the build-out scalable AR systems across SAP, banking platforms and more
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred or equivalent in related field
- Experience with reconciliations and ensuring accuracy through auditing techniques and processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience with SAP S4-Hana preferred, but not required
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.