Applications Development Manager (Team Lead)
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're continuing to invest in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled global team that inspires future scale through strategic solutions, innovation, mentoring, and tight knit teamwork. We help support our firm's diverse businesses, and we are excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more accomplished technologists to our team.
We are searching for a dynamic Application Development (Integrations) Manager (Team Lead) to lead our an enterprise application integrations team with the implementation and delivery of projects, programs, and services and provide strategic leadership to a growing and transforming technology group.
As an Application Development Manager (Team Lead), you will report to the VP, IT Shared Business Services. You will lead a team in designing, developing and implementing an application and business architecture blueprint; and provide guidance with aligning business processes, information management, applications and technical architectures to support our strategy. You will also allocate work and manage the team according to the direction set by Fisher's senior leaders. This will include hiring, development, completion of performance reviews, and terminations if necessary.
- Manage an enterprise integration applications development team to ensure quality and deliverables
- Engage with partners and other IT leaders to plan and deliver solutions that meet our needs and support enterprise architecture principles
- Lead business process, architecture and solution design activities
- Work with technology leaders to decide technology direction, set goals consistent with our strategy, and communicate progress
- Develop and deliver communications on applications and projects to business sponsors, solution developers, and infrastructure engineers
- Coordinate specific line of business architecture efforts with those of the overall firm
- Work with your colleagues and manager to establish and follow sound development practices in all phases of the solution development lifecycle
- Develop and proactively manage a portfolio of application and technology programs
- 7+ years industry experience with focus on developing, deploying, and supporting enterprise integration technologies
- Experience managing development teams of 7+ members to provide application solutions on predictable timelines according to business expectations
- Experience in financial services and preferably the wealth management industry, and the processes and constraints inherent in a regulated industry
- Experience in enterprise integration platforms, such as MuleSoft, BizTalk, or other API solutions
- Experience with cloud-based software application architectures and infrastructure technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure integration services like Azure API Management, Logic Apps, Function Apps, and Service Bus
- Experience in robotic process automation platforms, with a preference for UiPath
- Broad technology experience throughout systems development lifecycle, and various areas of technology architecture (infrastructure, application architecture, data architecture, integrations)
- Be a coach, building design and development skills in your team members
- $115,000 - $190,000 base salary per year in the state of WA. New hires should expect to start at the lower end of the range depending on experience
- Eligible for a discretionary bonus based on firm and individual performance
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.