Billing Technology Support Analyst
The Revenue Operations Group within Fisher Investments Corporate Finance Department, is looking for an accomplished data and operations analyst to join our Billing Technology Support Team. You will focus on reporting development, driving process improvements, and supporting essential risk mitigation efforts across the group. As a Billing Technology Support Analyst, you will work with important Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across Corporate Finance and IT to implement department wide technology, reporting, and process solutions.
You will report directly to the Billing Technology Support Manager, with the position located in Camas, WA.
- Partner with SME's to design and test reports to ensure end-users have the data they need to complete their tasks
- Partner across groups throughout the business on defining and reporting important performance metrics and insights to increase success in setting and achieving goals
- Support QA and User Acceptance Testing within the core billing system and related technology used by the group
- Support rationalizing current data hierarchies and structures to fit new technology and system integrations
- Improve data migration accuracy through detailed reconciliation and auditing
- 5+ years of experience with data warehousing and data mining
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of commensurate experience
- Advanced Excel and MS Access experience
- Proficiency in the following software packages: MS SQL Server, Tableau
- Experience solving complex problems through data
- Experience translating complex problems into technical specifications
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.