Client Development Financial Services VP
Are you a financial advisor that enjoys growing business from existing clients and referrals? As Client Development Financial Services VP with Fisher Investments, you will provide holistic financial planning and portfolio analysis services. Bring your client focus and industry knowledge to our privately held multi-billion dollar global investment firm to continue our search of being better, by putting our clients first.
In this specialized client-facing role, you will want to grow billings from existing/former clients, and their referrals. Help Fisher Investments’ clients reach their financial goals without having to manage client retention, lead generation, trading or investment research. You will be supported by an internal Team Leader who will make sure you have the resources you need to be successful and report up to the Client Development Group Vice President. Dedicated sales and service support, marketing, operations and more will support you. Locations: Camas, WA., Plano, TX., and Tampa, FL. (This is not a remote position)
- Call current clients who have liquid assets outside Fisher Investment’s management
- Generate referrals
- Meet with current/former clients/referrals via telephone and in-person to garner additional new business
- Convey and present firm’s investment management strategies
- Obtain documentation needed to add accounts
- 5+ years in client-facing or production based roles
- FINRA Series 65 preferred (required within 60 days of hire)
- Understanding of capital markets and investment products
- Experience growing business through referrals
- Experience in high-volume phone activity and in-person meetings
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.