Client Event Coordinator – Entry Level
As part of our Client Programs Team, you will be at the center of our in-person and virtual client events taking place around the globe. These events provide an opportunity to work with senior members of Fisher Investments, while ensuring our clients have memorable experiences on-site and at home. Our programs include seminars, webinars, investment round tables, client video conferences and a variety of other unique events to educate our clients on complex financial topics in a comfortable environment.
Client Event Coordinators "run the show," navigating each essential step in the event process alongside their team. This includes details such as negotiating contracts, managing the invitation process, directing day-of logistics with our venues, and budgeting, all while coordinating with several internal groups from around the firm. You will be paired with a mentor to guide you through the role, and will report directly to the Client Programs Team Lead who will encourage career development throughout your tenure.
- Build all aspects of creating and running a successful event, including contract negotiation and ensuring host and client satisfaction
- Set up and monitor our digital events to provide host feedback and quality presentations to our clients
- Work with internal clients to set them up for success hosting events
- Identify potential problems within team processes by elevating and recommending solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ year experience in sales or event management
- Interpersonal savvy with refined written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to adapt to changing priorities and client needs
- Demonstrated attention to detail
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.