Client Service Associate – Entry Level
Investing can be one of the most important and nerve-racking aspects of people’s lives. At Fisher Investments, we believe your career goals and your desire to help others should go hand-in-hand. As a Client Service Associate (CSA), you will form relationships with clients to give them support in navigating their financial futures.
You will be up close and personal with the high-net-worth clients that we help every day. Our proficient CSAs positively impact our clients by managing all operational aspects of our firm’s relationship with them. You will coordinate client requests by working with multiple internal departments, including portfolio management, sales, service, and more.
This is not just a job; it is a jumping-off-point within the finance industry. Whether or not you have a finance background, your possibilities here are endless. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we’re better off with the diversity it brings. You will be mentored by an experienced CSA to help you succeed at your role and will report to your Manager who will provide coaching to prepare you for future opportunities within our organization.
- Communicate with high-net-worth clients by phone and email in an open, team-oriented work environment
- Fulfill operational tasks between Fisher Investments and our top brokerage houses who act as our dedicated custodians
- Establish and clear accounts and resolve documentation and transfer issues
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- $50,000 - $65,000 base salary per year in the state of WA. New hires should expect to start at the lower end of the range depending on experience
- Eligible for a discretionary bonus based on firm and individual performance
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.