Corporate Finance Business Analyst
Are you an experienced collaborator and communicator in your current role? Do you have a passion for getting to the root of a problem and coming up with possible solutions? Come join a small, agile team at Fisher Investments and help improve Corporate Finance's processes.
Reporting to the Finance Support Manager, as a Corporate Finance Business Analyst, you will work with outside consultants and subject matter experts in Finance and Technology to implement department wide technology and process solutions. You will apply your Financial Planning and Accounting knowledge to help establish and rationalize business requirements, perform parallel testing of current and new technology, report results back to important partners, facilitate User Acceptance Testing and use end-user feedback to improve processes.
- Gather requirements for SAP Analytics Cloud enhancements
- Manage monthly close cycle from an administrative perspective
- Ensure system integrity and troubleshoot as necessary
- Be the go to person for end SAC users
- Create process documentation (e.g. process flows, procedure documents, policy documents, system requirements, training documents)
- Design efficient forecasting processes that best use new technology
- Work through the entire Project Life Cycle from idea through to implementation and stabilization
- 1-3 years SAP Analytics Cloud experience (modeling, data actions, stories, dashboards and forecasting)
- Experience as a business analysis including requirements gathering, user acceptance testing and efficient process building
- Experience overseeing the full project life cycle from initial ideation through implementation and stabilization
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.