Correspondence Communications Coordinator
As a Correspondence Communications Coordinator, you will help protect Fisher Investments from potential risk, draft custom communications, and use your creativity to resolve unique client situations.
We aim to provide solutions that are optimal for our clients, the firm, and our employees. You will develop and expand upon your writing skills, risk analysis and portfolio management. Given your range of responsibilities, you'll grow into the position over time, earning more development opportunities by demonstrating situational adaptability. You will report directly to your Team Leader, who will aide in your future professional development.
- Draft custom written correspondence, including template and free-form letters tailored to a client's specific situation
- Create custom Letters of Instructions (LOIs) to aid clients in complex portfolio requests
- Collaborate with nearly every department in the firm and develop an extensive internal network
- Compose detailed elevations for management review
- Independently investigate client situations and requests, identify and advise on solutions, and oversee resolution through communication and coordination with multiple related parties
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced level of detail orientation and a willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- A strong interests in collaborating across various departments while developing written communication skills
- Interpersonal savvy with refined written and verbal communication skills
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.