CRM Platform Application Development Manager (Team Lead)
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're continuing to invest in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled global team that inspires future scale through strategic solutions, innovation, mentoring, and tight knit teamwork. We help support our firm's diverse businesses, and we are excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more accomplished technologists to our team.
You will report to the Vice President (VP) of Information Technology for CRM Platforms, and lead in developing and implementing an application and business architecture blueprint; and provide guidance with aligning business processes, information management, applications and technical architectures to support our strategy. You will hire, terminate, and conduct performance reviews of personnel.
- Manage the application development team to insure quality and deliverables
- Support implementation of talent management processes for the application development team
- Develop a team structure that aligns skills sets of the development team against business deliverables
- Engage with business and IT programs to help ensure solution development is aligned with business goals and architectural principles
- Lead business process and information architecture design activities
- Propose informed ideas on technology strategy and direction
- Contribute to and help coordinate the efforts of the Technology Team around associated technologies in portfolio of team
- Establish and coordinate the activities of multiple architecture working groups
- Work with technology leaders to decide technology direction, set goals consistent with our strategy, and communicate progress
- Develop communications on the Architecture program to business sponsors, solution developers, and infrastructure engineers
- Coordinate specific line of business architecture efforts with those of the Enterprise (corporation)
- Work with the VP to develop architecture processes to establish sound architectural practices in all phases of the solution development lifecycle
- Recommend to the VP the appropriate information and application architecture approaches for distributed component services and information flow
- Develop and manage the portfolio of application and technology programs
- 7+ years industry experience with focus on technology architectures
- Broad technology experience throughout systems development lifecycle, and different areas of technology architecture (infrastructure, application architecture, data architecture, integration)
- Experience with software application architectures, infrastructure technologies and commercial software product development
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Experience managing development teams to support tight time frames and on budget
- Experience coaching and building the development skills of other team members
- Must have customer interface skills
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.