Digital Press Operator
Fisher Investments is searching for a Digital Press Operator to join our fast-growing fulfillment team! Our in-house fulfillment department publishes corporate, client, and sales documents which are sent around the world. Digital Press Operators manage a very important firm function by processing several incoming document orders quickly and efficiently.
In this role, you'll receive requests for print jobs through our work order system, ensure you understand the unique specifications of each document and print brochures, booklets, posters and more. You will report directly to Fulfillment Management who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Organize work orders by validating order details
- Prioritize orders during periods of high demand
- Read instructions on order forms to ensure perfectly printed materials
- Gather required supplies for each printing job to ensure an efficient printing process
- Prepare and convey information in a professional matter to team members and other FI employees
- Keep the work order system up-to-date at all times
- Help the other members of the team meet production deadlines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 or more years of experience working with Digital Production Color Printers such as Xerox Production Color Printers
- Experience with Xerox iGen presses
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.