Fisher Investments is looking for a Documentation Specialist to join our team. If you are an individual looking to grow your career within a growing global company, look no further! Apply with Fisher Investments today!
At Fisher Investments, Documentation Specialists perform a very important firm function by processing a variety of incoming documents. You will scan and route documents, prepare for filing/storage, sort packages, and so much more. You will report to the Document Manager, who will help guide you to success in the role. Working across the firm with several different groups including Client Services, Sales, Portfolio Management, and many others, will allow you to learn more about us and the financial services industry.
- Process and edit electronic documents and attachments with multiple types of software, including DocuSign
- Review inbound packages/documentation to classify by group and recipient
- Use image scanner to scan firm documentation into internal storage system
- Uncover intended recipient of documents, determine if an urgent notification is required and initiate routing process
- Prepare outbound packaging of documentation to multiple external individuals/companies
- Prepare reports through Access and Excel for notification of external groups
- Complete on-request, document retrieval, review, and filing projects
- Maintain coding of document templates for firm use
- 1+ years of experience handling sensitive information
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Adobe
- Experience with electronic signature documentation
- Organizational and time management skills
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.