Enterprise Architect (Salesforce)
Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As the Enterprise Architect, you will plan portions of the enterprise architecture environment and promote architectural principles and standards. As a technical expert for our CRM ecosystem, you will partner with Technology Business Services, Infrastructure and Operations, 3rd party vendors, and implementation partners. Your experience will help us assess a collection of associated technology and create multi-year roadmaps to align enterprise-wide solutions to Fisher's priorities.
You will survey the technology landscape and guide the evolution of the current environment to support future capabilities and requirements. You will report to the Vice President of Enterprise Architecture as a member of our team of experienced Enterprise Architects.
- Partner with business, technology, and executive leadership to evaluate our needs and recommend appropriate platform and technology solutions
- Remain current on new technologies and vendor offerings, analyze alternative technology options including build vs. buy, and present creative solutions and recommendations to senior management and technology leadership
- Ensure the architecture and implementation of platform solutions (e.g., Salesforce) is consistent with enterprise needs and meets our goals
- Be a trusted technical advisor to the wider technology team, management and business
- Guide solution architects and application delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support our strategy (e.g. standard design patterns, reusable components, robust security, cloud adoption)
- Ensure standards are incorporated for platforms across the teams
- Work with other Enterprise Architects to develop reference architectures, standardize implementation patterns, and participate in architecture governance processes
- 10+ years combination of solution, technical, and business architecture experience with 7+ years' experience leading solution or technical architecture teams and 3+ years within a wealth management or financial services domain
- BS in Technology or related field or a combination of technical skills and a software development background
- Experience architecting and implementing Salesforce solutions in complex, integrated environments applying Agile methodologies
- Hands-on experience with APEX, Lightning, Salesforce App Exchange products, distributed systems and micro-services, API models and platforms, data distribution strategies, containerization, networking technologies, and web standards
- Top notch communication skills with the ability to explain complex system interactions including data flows, integrations, and infrastructure to partners that range from developers to executives
- Certifications in Salesforce and TOGAF
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.