Enterprise Risk Analyst
Are you interested in enterprise risk management? Your risk expertise will allow you to contribute to improvements in oversight and governance that lead to better transparency. You will contribute to an ERM program that helps us navigate the wide range of risks many companies face.
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) group partners with business leaders across the firm to identify and assess different risks to support informed decision-making. This position will give you the opportunity to work with groups across the entire organization and have a meaningful impact on our growth as a company. You will report to an Enterprise Risk Management Team Leader who will aid in your professional development for this role and for future growth opportunities.
The Day to Day:
- Manage a portfolio of active assessments, maintaining momentum amidst competing priorities
- Learn and communicate important aspects of risk and nuanced terminology in an exciting, dynamic environment
- Bring novel ideas and approaches to summarizing multi-faceted information to produce reliable risk insights
- Create accountability in cross-functional meetings through facilitation skills
- Develop engaging reporting to build transparency and create accountability for risks and mitigation efforts
- Support development of process standards and templates
- 3+ years of experience in risk
- Knowledge of risk management concepts and practices
- Summarize complex concepts for different audiences
- Process information from multiple sources
- Experience adapting best practices to fit firm norms and needs
- Project management experience
- Issue management or vendor management experience preferred
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.