Entry Level Portfolio Analytics and Reporting Associate
Do you like working with data? Are you interested in learning how to measure performance on global portfolios? As an Entry Level Portfolio Analytics and Reporting Associate you will learn the ins and outs of portfolio data and provide reporting to our clients to support data driven decisions.
Portfolio Analytics and Reporting (PAR) calculates and analyzes investment performance for Private Client and Institutional portfolios across the firm. PAR manages recurring reporting deliverables, supports sales and client services by delivering custom research analysis for prospects and clients. PAR operates within our Portfolio Management Department – this is a great opportunity to learn about global portfolio strategies and industry-standard calculation of investment performance while ensuring accurate reporting for all of our clients. You will also report directly to your hiring manager who will aid in your progression and development.
- Create and audit recurring performance reports for Institutional and private clients
- Manually calculate performance for custom periods using Modified Dietz and Daily Linked methods
- Use and develop Excel, Access, and query skills to create custom reporting for sales prospects and existing clients
- Collaborate with other team members and PAR Analysts on projects, to develop new reporting or improve operational processes
- Collaborate across operational teams to provide outstanding reporting and service to clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on; You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- Experience analyzing large datasets
- Proficiency in the following software packages: MS excel (can perform complex functions) and Access
- Ability to translate quantitative findings into business decisions
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.