Entry Level Portfolio Analytics Associate
Portfolio Accounting is necessary in making sure our client portfolio information is up-to-date and correct. This helps ensure that Fisher is implementing and reporting on client accounts, and is core for the business to function. Without the dedicated work of the Portfolio Accounting team, many groups could not perform their daily tasks to guarantee that our clients are receiving the best service possible.
As a Portfolio Accounting Associate you will work with our custodians all over the globe and conduct cash balances and transactions to prepare for trades. You will apply business logic built by past associates, to ensure the accuracy of information in each account. You will oversee the process of reconciling, ad hoc responsibilities, and support various teams across the firm. Whether it's adapting database infrastructure, automating a manual task or building an audit to reduce the risk of a workflow. Additionally, you will report to you manager directly who will aid in your development and future success within our organization.
- Apply business logic to reconcile holdings, cash balances and transactions
- Create full account market value reconciliation reports for institutional accounts and private accounts
- Monitor client accounts for unexpected or potentially fraudulent activity
- Understand downstream impacts to avoid unforeseen negative impacts on trading, billing and performance measurements
As a PA Associate the scope of what you work on is only limited by the extent to which you apply yourself. As you show mastery of the role you will be given progressively more challenging work, and as you develop the skills necessary to start improving team workflows you'll be given the opportunity to do so.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Use Access, SQL, VBA and project management skills to build efficiencies
- Have interest in data and analytics
- Have a passion for solving complex puzzles
- Have a strong internal desire to improve the team and yourself
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.