Entry-Level Portfolio Operations Associate
Do you enjoy solving puzzles, supporting internal clients and improving the way work gets done? As a Portfolio Operations Associate, you will learn Fisher Investments' unique investment process and become an essential resource for our client Relationship Managers. As a part of our Portfolio Management Group, you will support the investment process while having a diverse range of learning opportunities for engaging work and professional growth.
You will translate the investment strategies designed by our Investment Policy Committee (IPC) into applicable orders for our trading team. By generating orders consistent with their recommendations, you maintain the integrity of portfolios for our high-net-worth clients and help them reach their long-term financial goals.
We hire from all majors and backgrounds because we believe we're better off with the diversity it brings. You will report to your Team Leader who will help you develop skills that are transferable to future positions as you progress in your career.
- Create and process orders for daily account maintenance and client cash flow needs
- Build out new clients' portfolios
- Provide trade rationale and recommendations to client relationship managers, as requested by clients
- Develop thoughtful solutions to improve our daily processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience
- Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
- Eager to work in a collaborative environment to aid high-volume output
- Connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Comfortable working with numbers
- $50,000 - $75,000 base salary per year in the state of WA. New hires should expect to start at the lower end of the range depending on experience
- Eligible for a discretionary bonus based on firm and individual performance
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.