Global Custody Management Program Manager
Do you thrive at managing projects and initiatives? Do you enjoy collaborating across teams? Fisher Investments is currently looking to bring on our new Global Custody Management Program Manager. If you are looking to make a positive impact on our clients and support continuous improvement, this may be the role for you!
The Global Custody Management team establishes and maintains our business-to-business custody relationships across the world. This team helps ensure our clients and Fisher Investments the best possible services and solutions the custodians can provide. As the Global Custody Management Program Manager, you will have a hand in leading and supporting projects and initiatives in this group. You will be the main business contact and communication channel to the custodian while working to align and prioritize project tasks to ensure successful implementation. This is an opportunity to work in a highly visible role where you will get to lead and support a variety of projects. You will report to the Global Custody Management Vice-President for support and development.
- You will own and manage custodian related projects
- You will provide support and oversight to specialists on smaller projects, custodian performance monitoring and continuous improvement
- You will lead the onboarding of new custodian relationships, as needed
- You will explore ways to improve overall service of existing custodian relationships
- 3+ years of experience working in a project management capacity or working on large scale projects in the financial services space
- You enjoy defining problems and creating solutions
- You excel at creating effective business-to-business relationships
- $75,000 - $105,000 base salary per year in the state of WA. New hires should expect to start at the lower end of the range depending on experience
- Eligible for a discretionary bonus based on firm and individual performance
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.