Institutional Sales Support Associate
At Fisher Investments you will lead the front lines in Institutional Sales by prospecting and managing territories for our elite outside sales team. You will help establish connections with decision makers, develop relationships, and win business in the defined contribution space. You'll work on exciting expansion efforts and get exposure to the world of institutional money management.
The Institutional Group has several teams that specialize in different parts of the sales cycle to help support outside sales and inside service Relationship Managers (RMs). Institutional Sales Support Associates get RMs in front of decision-makers at top institutions in hopes of educating them on our capabilities. You will support RMs and reporting directly to the manager of the institutional sales associate team who will aid in your development.
- Identify decision makers with influence over 401(k) plans, provide lead follow-up, and set appointments for the Sales RMs by phone and email
- Manage the RMs' territory and support their activity with the use of Salesforce and prospect coverage reports
- Monitor industry publications for news about prospective clients by finding opportunities to attract business
- Present new ideas to management to help increase efficiency within the role and the group
- No prior sales experience or industry knowledge needed
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences
- Drive results: You have experienced personal and professional success
- Instill Trust: You understand how to earn the trust of others, and look out for others' best interests
- Persuade: You use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.