International Content Associate
Would you like to refine your writing skills and expand your knowledge of capital markets? Do you enjoy working with graphic design programs such as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign? As an International Content Associate, you will help curate different materials to support Fisher Investments’ non-US client service, marketing and sales groups.
The Content Group produces articles, custom presentations, brochures, talking points, website content, multimedia content and more. All materials aid Fisher Investments’ global client service, marketing and sales efforts.
As an International Content Associate, you will report to a Team Leader and collaborate directly with members of our sales, service and marketing organizations. You will create written materials and talking points for our sales and client service personnel. The content is used daily to provide unparalleled service and education to prospective and existing clients.
- Create new materials for projects you will oversee from start to finish
- Assist internal clients with their content needs
- Engage with capital markets topics and firm philosophy daily by reading market news, conducting research and writing
- Develop custom presentation materials for private client sales and service organizations
- Draft firm-wide communications containing helpful resources for internal clients
- Update our library of existing content
- Enjoy learning about capital markets and our investment philosophy
- Project management experience and a drive for results
- Are service-oriented with desire to support our global growth
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.