Kick starting your career at Fisher Investments will allow you to better the investment universe and the financial futures of our clients. We believe your career goals and desire to help others should go hand-in-hand. In our quest to better the investment universe, we aim to develop fulfilling careers that enrich the lives of our employees, while providing unmatched service to our clients.
You will learn more about “real-world” finance in your first few months than any class has ever taught you by working with other motivated individuals in an open, collaborative environment. We want you to ask questions, improve processes and propose novel solutions to problems. We will give you the resources to become successful. If you put in the effort, and are eager to create value, we are confident you’ll rise to the top.
Reporting to your manager and working with your mentor will help you develop skills that are transferable to future positions as you progress in your career. During the day you may:
- Work directly with clients and top brokerage firms to establish accounts
- Provide the outside sales team with the support that is necessary to their success in the field while being a liaison between several departments
- Use technology to analyze data and produce detailed reporting that is necessary in driving business
- Work with senior members of the firm to coordinate unique and comprehensive client-focused events nationwide
- Bachelor’s degree or 1+ years work experience
- Eager to work in a collaborative environment to support high-volume output
- Produce quality work within a target timeline
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.