Investment Counselor (Financial Advisor Alternative)
Stop prospecting! Come join our firm as an Investment Counselor for a provided roster of high-net-worth clients. Since 1995, Fisher Investments has developed a specialized approach focused on our private clients. With a firm structure that practices separation of sales and client service, you don’t have to wear the "many hats" of a typical Financial Advisor. Now is your opportunity to use your finance experience to better the investment universe.
As an Investment Counselor, you are the voice of Fisher Investments to our clients in the United States. You will partner with our internal portfolio decision-makers, auxiliary research teams, client service associates, and renowned sales team to give our clients the best service possible. With our commitment to being a fee-only fiduciary firm, you’ll appreciate knowing our compensation structure aligns with our clients’ best interests without relying on commissions. Through our unique training program, Fisher Investments offers an elevated finance and capital markets education to understand our firm’s unique approach. You will report to your group manager whose previous experience in the role will assist you in navigating client relationships and provide personalized career development.
- Be the heart of our Private Client Group, build trusting relationships with our clients and educate them on our top-down portfolio strategy, their investments and important market events
- Proactively connect with clients on a quarterly basis to review their asset allocation and ensure we’re on the right track towards their long term financial goals
- Rely on our sales team to gradually build your roster of high-net-worth clients within the first year
- 3+ years of instilling trust and building client relationship within the finance industry
- Series 65 (we will help you obtain upon starting)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A thoughtful consultative approach with an emphasis on client focus
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.