IT Service Delivery Program Manager
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing heavily in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that inspires future global growth and scale through strategic solutions and continuous innovation. We help support our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more accomplished technologists to our team.
Our Technology Department is looking for an experienced IT Service Delivery professional to join our team. You will work in either our Camas, WA or Tampa, FL office.
Reporting to the Vice President of Demand Management, the role of the IT Service Delivery Program Manager is to effectively manage the work efforts of IT Service Delivery teams and build strong strategic relationships with other Technology and Business groups. You have excellent knowledge of and experience with the practical implementation and use of the ServiceNow platform.
Additionally, you will be the Product Owner for our Agile Scrum Team, collaborating with Product or Application Owners and Partners to identify and address the business' wants and needs, refine and improve the existing Service Portfolio, define and implement additional IT Service Management responsibilities and set the prioritization of our team projects.
This role is crucial to managing our client/customer relationship and supports us in managing the evolving technology landscape at an enterprise level. The ITSD Program Manager will ensure the ongoing cost-effectiveness and integration capabilities of the services and overall solution set. Continuous improvement of the Service Portfolio based on metrics, KPIs, and customer feedback will be a key to success for the you to provide the best possible service to support the business.
- Lead the overall Service Delivery Practice, using ServiceNow as the delivery platform
- Define and establish service goals, expected outcomes, and measureable results
- Use Agile methodologies, act as the Service Delivery Product Owner, holding oneself accountable for scrum activities including:
- Roadmap understanding while being the "voice of the business", maintain focus on the customers' needs
- Story Creation and Requirements Gathering
- Backlog Refinement and Sprint Planning
- Report on resource requirements and dependencies
- Manage expectations from leadership and requesters and the communication of expectations across the team
- Showcase of service improvements
- Collaborate with various groups to define the service portfolio roadmap, our priorities and future state
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of IT service portfolio creation and management along with service and value requirement definition and design
- Ensure the following:
- Service levels are defined and met around Availability, Performance and Resiliency
- IT Services are being consumed efficiently
- Collaboration with Product, Application Owners and Partners for Requirements Gathering
- Analyze those requirements for ingestion into Agile processes
- Services and tools are properly deployed, monitored, and maintained
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management (CMDB)
- Service Catalog
- Identify and define opportunities for process improvement to ensure we are providing the anticipated value to partners and users
- 10+ years' demonstrable and relatively recent experience in IT Service Management or IT Service Delivery Leadership, including:
- Provide analysis, consult, and recommend best practices for solutions that scale and are flexible
- Create, document, and communicate IT processes
- Implement IT Service Management Tools and SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Communicate service impairments to the business/customers while taking ownership of service resolution/restoration
- Establish strong relationships and partnerships with business/IT, clients/customers
- Facilitate and lead agreement across teams, and work with important partners across business and technology to develop the service strategy, vision and roadmap
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or other related field
- Preferred Qualifications:
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification – minimum or 4 Foundation Certification
- ITIL v3 Expert Certification
- Agile/Scrum (CSM) Certification
- Scrum Master
- Project management training or - certification
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.