New Strategy Analyst
Are you motivated by helping companies grow and building new alternative investment strategies and capabilities? Do you have a passion for research and have experience conducting due diligence on investment managers? If so, the New Strategy Analyst within our Institutional group may be the right fit for you!
The Fisher Investments Institutional Group serves a global client base of diverse investors including public and multi-employer pension funds, foundations and endowments, insurance companies, healthcare organizations and more. As a New Strategy Analyst, you will identify new opportunities for expansion. Reporting to a Vice President, you will monitor global institutional investor demand and introduce new approaches and capabilities based on your research and analysis. You will collaborate with Sales, Relationship Managers, Portfolio Management and more to manage projects from start to finish.
- Oversee the creation and lifecycle of new Institutional strategies including ideation, efficacy analysis, marketing, training, advocacy, and sales support
- Create and develop training tools and marketing materials for new strategies
- Guide Institutional team members in the creation of materials, analysis and responses to RFPs
- Evaluate competitors by looking at all data and performance, culture, stability and more
- Communicate in detail on a number of topics with senior management and relationship managers
- Manage all phases of multiple projects from vision through deployment
- Identify potential process improvements, recommend and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of the department
- Join prospect, client and consultant meetings
- 5+ years of experience evaluating alternative investment managers (e.g. private equity, private debt, real assets/real estate, infrastructure, hedge funds, multi-assets, etc.)
- Experienced in research and competitive analysis
- Interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Experience managing several projects and using insights to guide decisions
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.