As a Operations Associate on our Quality Control team, you are at the center of our Private Client Group's support system. You will review accounts for all of our US, UK and Canadian clients to ensure for quality and accuracy. In this role you will work quickly to identify issues, prevent errors, and ensure there have been zero deviations from standard procedure. By ensuring accounts are compliant and set up correctly, you will act as the last line of defense in protecting our clients and the firm! You will report directly to your manager, whom will work with you hands on during training and aid in your future professional development.
- Work with client-facing employees across multiple departments and countries to ensure accounts are set up accurately
- Ensure appropriate operational steps are completed, compliant and follow all rules and regulations
- Learn and stay up-to-date with national and international regulatory requirements
- Work with managers to recognize and mitigate risk
- Elevate discrepancies and regulatory concerns to departments firm-wide to prevent errors
- Develop solutions with teams firm-wide to resolve issues prior to trading
- Get a 360-degree view and gain invaluable insight into various departments by helping you gain exposure and prepare for future roles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced level of organizational skills and ability to restructure based on priority
- Produce quality work within a target timeline
- Maintain client focus and find appropriate solutions when faced with ambiguity
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.