Organizational Change Manager
Do you enjoy a fast-growing company where change is a constant? Your experience preparing and supporting employees to adopt change will help us guide organizational success and outcomes.
As an Organizational Change Manager at Fisher Investments, you will be an individual contributor who works with department subject matter experts in creating and implementing change management strategies that maximize employee adoption and usage. You will support multiple change projects at a time. Depending on the size and effect of the change, your role will vary from consultant to dedicated change leader. You will educate your collaborators on change management activities. You will report directly to the Senior Change Management Program Manager who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Guide adoption of Fisher's Change Management Framework through application to department change
- Help support change by serving as a guide on which Change Management resources to use given the scope of the change, timelines, and number of employees affected
- Communicate with and provide training to all levels of the organization, including executive audiences
- Coach others and equip them to be successful
- Establish success metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented changes
- Manage multiple change projects at once, report on progress, and ensure accurate expectations are set and met
- 5+ years of Organizational Change Management or Project Management experience
- Enjoy working in a team-based environment to complete large tasks or projects
- Experience engaging and connecting with a wide array of audiences with the ability to use multiple channels to do so
- Experience evaluating risk and impact to determine the appropriate change strategies for a project
- You are someone who enjoys unique challenges, and cares about the employee experience
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.