Payroll Technology Analyst
Are you excited by the idea of creating change? As an innovator in a global payroll environment, you will learn current processes and create automation for process improvements. The ideal candidate must be comfortable guiding processes and providing strategic insight.
As a Payroll Technology Analyst at Fisher Investments, you will work with a diverse team of professionals supporting projects and maintenance within our payroll platform. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Payroll you will work with teams across the company with ongoing application development, testing and the investigating and resolving technical issues. You will also develop custom reporting, build and test new processes, and implement technologies.
- Provide technical support for payroll system, resolving end-user issues and errors
- Help with development and rollout of new payroll applications
- Manage ongoing projects supporting payroll technology
- Produce custom reports within payroll and Human Capital systems
- Create and standardize payroll processes
- Gather and translate business requirements into specifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information systems or related field
- 3+ years of application implementation and maintenance of HRIS systems or applications
- Experience in Kronos (preferred) or other payroll software
- Experience in Workday (preferred) or other HRIS platforms
- Comfortable collaborating across all levels of an organization
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.