Portfolio Analytics Team Lead
The Fisher Investments Institutional Group (FIIG) serves a global client base of diverse Institutions (Pensions, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Endowments and Foundations) through a broad selection of equity strategies governed by our top-down investment philosophy.
You will be directly involved in content creation, workflow, assignments and coaching. This includes developing human capital, identifying and directing resources toward ways to improve execution of responsibilities, and developing talent through training. Success for this role is measured by hitting recurring deliverables targets, content production, level of service provided to internal and external customers, and ability to develop talent from within
- Directly manage a team of associates who are responsible for capital markets commentary, content, and reporting
- Ensure the team meets all delivery targets/obligations for client reporting and content delivery
- Oversee daily task management support, including assignment and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with our Corporate Content Teams, Research Department and other Institutional managers to ensure proper resource support for deliverables
- Oversee creation and implementation of initial and advanced training curriculum
- Review work to ensure accuracy and consistent messaging are in line with firm views
- 2+ years experience leading/managing a team
- Experience using financial data software such as FactSet and eVestment
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency with MS Excel
- Passion, interest or experience with capital markets
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.