Portfolio Evaluation Analyst
Are you a methodical thinker and motivated to guide others? As a Portfolio Evaluation Analyst at Fisher Investments, you’ll leverage your expertise in portfolio management and passion towards impacting clients’ financial lives.
As a Portfolio Evaluation Analyst, you have the opportunity to work under the guidance of our Investment Policy Committee (IPC) and make customized decisions to clients’ asset allocations. Our team evaluates each client’s financial situations to ensure portfolios are optimally positioned to achieve long-term goals. During this process, you’ll leverage articulate communication to collaborate closely with other internal departments, including Research, Service, Sales and several other areas.
- Evaluate clients’ investment objectives and financial situations to generate optimal asset allocation and benchmark recommendations, while always prioritizing clients’ interests
- Partner with our Investment Counselors to help them navigate clients through nuanced financial situations and provide coaching towards portfolio recommendations
- Provide direction and assistance for new initiatives and ad hoc projects to demonstrate our firm’s commitment to bettering the investment universe
- Review and formulate specialized solutions for clients and potential clients with unique financial and tax situations
- Appraise the appropriateness of clients’ and prospective clients’ outside annuities
- Occasionally engage with clients about portfolio evaluation matters to support Investment Counselors
This position enables you to take ownership and accountability, meet deadlines and produce high-quality customized portfolios, and observe feedback whenever possible. With the ability to provide clarity in an ambiguous environment while contributing rationale consistently with our investment philosophy.
The ideal candidate also has the following skills and experience:
- Series 65 (preferred) and Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with investment and financial planning concepts
- Ability to understand extensive portfolio management practices
- Collaborative approach with an emphasis on client focus
- Consultative experience within the financial services industry
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.