As a Product Owner, in Fisher Investment's Private Client Group, you will work across teams equipping them to achieve their business objectives. Reporting to the Data and Analytics Associate Vice President, you will provide product expertise to business partners, participating in a full range of new projects and providing ongoing system support. Given strong performance, you gain increasing autonomy—you have the opportunity to manage the scope and budget for projects, improve and maintain existing products, and even oversee new initiatives from senior-level executives. Your projects can be multi-year, multi-million-dollar efforts involving replacement of core business systems.
- Partner with the business to develop an understanding of business processes, assess end-user needs, and evaluate suggested projects
- Work with IT to provide solutions that meet requirements and resolve questions related to process-changes affecting the group
- Drive product roadmaps; assess the suitability of products and providing direction to software vendors and/or IT to ensure products meet our goals
- Provide ongoing system support; make decisions related to products and issues, identifying those issues that need to be escalated
- Elicit, analyze, and document detailed business requirements
- Create process workflow diagrams
- Maintain documentation of assigned products
- Create testing plans and provide training related to any changes made to software and new software implemented
- 4+ years experience as a Product Owner
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Power BI or GitHub
- Experience with executive level reporting, data storage build, predictive analytics or data architecture
- Agile and Scrum experience a plus
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.