Project Manager (Scrum Leader)
It's an exciting time to be a member of the Fisher Investments Technology Department. We're investing in the future of our firm's technology and are building our team to achieve global growth. We are looking for a Project Manager (Scrum Leader) to support our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team. If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact as we develop scalable and strategic solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As a Project Manager (Scrum Leader), you will manage all projects and enhancements for the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team, performing a Scrum Master type role. You will support the transition to the Agile framework and create project plans, publish status reports, and coordinate QA and PROD deployments. You will also partner with technical leads, business analysts, other technology resources and business-side partners to eliminate blockers, manage partner communications, and keep work on track. As a Scrum Leader, you will organize project and sprint retrospectives. You will report to an Application Development Team Lead.
- Work with technology team leaders to establish an improved software delivery life-cycle process
- Lead and motivate delivery teams to ensure the teams meet their commitments and projects are delivered with a high degree of quality
- Schedule, manage, and facilitate scrum events (daily standup, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives)
- Facilitate release planning
- Use project management and technical knowledge, to assess and resolve project-related obstacles
- Provide guidance on Agile best practices and process changes
- Identify ways of using Jira to improve visibility into the development process and progress towards project completion
- Provide recurring reporting on the delivery team's sprint accomplishments to partners
- Help monitor resource capacity and performance
- 7+ years of Project Management experience, including managing both onsite and remote cross-functional teams on technical projects of varying size and complexity
- 3+ years of Scrum Master experience
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Jira experience
- Scrum Master certification and previous experience as a developer are ideal
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.