Request for Proposal (RFP) Associate
Whether you've majored in finance, or not, you'llhave an opportunity to succeed as an Associate on the Request for Proposal (RFP) team, and help our institutional business grow globally! Through our unique training and mentorship program, you'll learn the fundamentals and be given the tools you need to launch the beginning of a long and successful career.
The RFP team runs point on completing in-depth questionnaires (RFPs), for prospective and current clients around the world, with the goal of highlighting our capabilities to support the investor's needs. You'll play an essential part in our sales and service efforts by creating these deliverables. RFP Associates are also responsible for maintaining information on our investment strategy. You'll report directly to your manager who will aid in your training and professional development.
- Complete detailed proposals for institutional investors around the globe discussing firm history, organization structure, and investment process and strategy specific details
- Communicate with departments across the firm to provide our prospects, clients and consultants detailed firm information
- Maintain online databases containing firm and portfolio information used by prospects and consultants worldwide
- Provide internal operational and data support for our Institutional Group
- Collaborate with teams across the firm including: Senior Management, Research, Institutional Relationship Managers, Portfolio Management, Investment Operations, IT, and more
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Enjoy learning about capital markets and our investment philosophy
- Have demonstrated written communicative capabilities regarding complex concepts
- Project management experience and capacity to prioritize work
- Have a service oriented mindset with desire to support our global growth
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.