Sales Development Professional - 401(k)
Do you love connecting businesses with new services that are changing an industry? As a 401(k) Sales Development Professional for Fisher Investments' growing 401(k) Solutions Group, you will positively affect the financial future of thousands of Americans!
As a Sales Development Professional at Fisher Investments, you will be a remote, field-based representative engaging the local community. You will find, create, and build relationships with CPAs, Business Advisors, Brokers, Payroll and Insurance representatives, and other Center of Influences (COI's) within your assigned territory. After generating prospects generated from these relationships, you will partner with the sales teams to turn these referrals into clients. You will report to the VP of Channel Partnerships who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities. You'll work with us to help thousands in a traditionally under-served market retire while growing your career and income along the way. Uncapped commissions and great benefits are just a few of the perks included in the compensation package.
- Use prospecting skills and sales tools to uncover and establish connections
- Network within the local business community to establish our presence
- Attend local networking events, trainings, and conferences, and partnering with local CPA societies and applicable associations
- Build and maintain relationships that create referrals by adding value and remaining visible
- Meet with referrals, understand their needs, qualify the opportunity, and present our basic value proposition
- Use Salesforce to track daily activities, load referrals, manage campaigns, and update prospect records
- 3+ years of measurable success in sales or lead generation
- Create strategic opportunities to network in person
- Ability to work independently to manage your workflow
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.