Sales Support Associate
Do you excel in an energetic environment that values collaboration? Do you pride yourself on being someone others can rely on? As a Sales Support Associate, you will be a trusted partner to our Outside Sales team, working with groups around the firm to provide them with top-notch support and resources.
Whether or not you have a finance background, this is an entry-level sales support position within our US Private Client Group and offers many opportunities for advancement. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we’re better off with the diversity it brings. We want you to ask questions, improve processes, and propose novel solutions to problems. Do your best, take on new challenges, and you’ll be on your way to achieving more advanced opportunities. Reporting to your Team Manager and working with your mentor will help you develop skills for this role and other future transitions.
- Field requests from a shared team inbox and phone line, being the primary internal contact for our regional sales team
- Prepare new account documents to begin clients’ relationship with Fisher Investments
- Provide analysis of competitive products to help salespeople demonstrate the benefit of our services
- Work with Sales Management on projects designed to increase the team's efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Eager to work in a collaborative environment to support high-volume output
- Produce quality work within a target timeline
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.