Senior Content Writer
Are you a passionate writer looking to promote projects from start to finish for an industry-changing wealth management firm? As a Creative Content Writer—a long-form writing role in our Corporate Communications group—you will help produce educational materials for clients and prospective clients globally through compelling articles, multimedia, marketing brochures and more.
You will report to the Creative Content and Data Services Team Leader and be part of a close-knit team that works closely with other Corporate Communications Teams, including PR, Social Media and Multimedia Design, along with other organizations across the firm, including Global PCG Marketing and Research. Feel rewarded in this challenging opportunity as you help shape Fisher Investments' brand, voice, and provide financial education across different multimedia channels.
If you are a strong long-form writer, have a good base knowledge of capital markets and the financial industry and are proactive, inquisitive and passionate about developing content—this could be a perfect fit for you!
- Oversee content creation and strategy across a range of digital and print platforms
- Take core investment management topics and produce engaging, easy-to-understand content for general audiences
- Research unfamiliar financial topics using online and firm resources to write long- and short-form investment communications
- Produce content that follows tone and voice standards, and is consistent with firm views on investing topics
- Edit content for a variety of formats, including print, video and social media
- Monitor industry news channels for trending topics and make recommendations for new content development
- 5+ years of financial services experience with emphasis on long- and short-form writing for internal and external clients
- Can manage full life cycle of the content creation process
- Understanding of portfolio management concepts including basics on modern portfolio theory, how different asset classes work, and the different players in the investment management industry
- SEO writing and Adobe Creative Suite experience
- $65,000 - $80,000 base salary per year in the state of WA. New hires should expect to start at the lower end of the range depending on experience.
- Eligible for a discretionary bonus based on firm and individual performance
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.