Senior DLP & PAM Security Engineer
Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
The Senior Information Security DLP & PAM Security Engineer will lead the tactical advancement of Fisher Investments Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) programs. You will develop and implement security solutions, which includes providing operations and engineering support for endpoint security, threat detection, inspection, monitoring, response (EDR), peripheral protection, data protection (DLP), insider risk protection, privileged access management (PAM), security event management & response, and the mitigation of these security incidents. You will report to the Vice President - Infrastructure Security Operations and Architecture.
As part of the broader Infrastructure Operations and Security organization, you will encompass evaluating system security configurations and performing root cause analysis to determine how to provide IT security to satisfy organizational mission and requirements, including addressing InfoSec protection needs and security requirements.
- Architect, design, and implement information system security controls and tools to reduce our information security risk profile
- Provide operations and engineering support for essential security projects and services including endpoint security (Detection and Response), data loss prevention, insider risk, vulnerability/penetration assessment/mitigation, and security event management
- Evaluating, proposing, and deploying various prevention and detection capabilities; including developing countermeasures, security tools that detect, prevent, and reduce our exposure
- Participate in the development of information security governance including organizational security policies, procedures, standards, security baselines and security guidelines concerning operation of IT and information security
- Stay current on new threats, industry security updates, technologies, and best practices to improve overall security management
- 10+ years progressively responsible information technology experience
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience with security tools at a medium-to-large-scale company (e.g. Financial Services)
- These tools include: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), intrusion prevention, Data Protection & Compliance (DLP & GDPR), privileged access management (PAM), network security, malware detection, vulnerability management, User Behavior Analytics (UEBA), Email DLP prevention, Domain & Email spoofing and branding (DMARC), O365 & Azure Information Protection (AIP), Multi-factor authentication (MFA), SSL Inspection, Secure Web Gateway and URL categories, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Operation Center (SOC), threat detection and response (IR)
- Educate across all levels of IT & InfoSec, present complex ideas concisely and clearly promote technical and security ideas
- Ability to identify complex problems, review information to develop and evaluate options then recommend solutions is essential
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Computer/Data Systems Management, Cybersecurity, Technology Risk Management, or a related field or discipline from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.