Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We are important to supporting our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Technology team.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer to join our team and help guide our Firm's global expansion through use of strategic solutions and new ideas. As a Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer, you will implement and use contact center technologies and integrations with core telecom infrastructure. This role directly reports to the Enterprise Contact Center Infrastructure Manager.
The Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer will engineer and support our Genesys Contact Center platforms. You will work with peers and members of the Telecommunications Team to ensure the contact center is integrated with the core Telecom systems, is sized, maintained, configured to meet our needs. Provide Level 3/4 and after hours on call support.
- Design the future for our contact center using on prem and cloud-based solutions (inbound / outbound Routing Strategies, IVR, Workforce Management, SIP, CTI Integration, WebRTC, Call Recording, Analytics)
- Planning, developing, testing, deploying, and optimizing Genesys Contact Center Platforms
- Partner with Application Support teams to insure proper integration with 3rd party solution like Salesforce, Cisco UC
- Work with Technology Business Support team to insure Contract Center solutions are meeting our goals
- Lead troubleshooting and resolution of Genesys related software components
- Mentor other Telecom Operations Engineers and Contact Center Analysts
- Monitor and manage of contact center applications to ensure overall system performance, accessibility and usability
- Analyze call data and call flows for existing application
- Lead management of platform licensing and reporting
- Maintain the Genesys / Contact Center Platform roadmap
- 8+ years of experience Engineering Genesys Call Center platform
- 8+ years of deep technical experience working with on-prem and cloud-based Enterprise-wide, Globally deployed Contact Center environments
- Proficient in contact center technologies including Call Routing, Historical Reporting, IVR Solutions and CRM integrations.
- Scripting and use of automation optimizing repeatable tasks
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure
- Experience with BYOC contact center Architecture
- Integration support with Salesforce
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Strong problem solver
- Team-oriented, collaborative, experience leading programs
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Genesys training and certification
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.