Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We are important to supporting our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Technology team.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer to join our team and help guide our Firm's global expansion using strategic solutions and new ideas. As a Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer, you will implement, support our contact center technologies and work on integrations with core telecom infrastructure and third-party applications to meet our requirements. You will report to the Enterprise Contact Center Infrastructure Manager.
As a Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer, you will engineer and support Fisher Investments Genesys Contact Center platforms and integrations with recording/transcription applications. You will work with peers and members of the Telecommunications Team to monitor and maintain the health of the contact center integrations with the core Telecom systems and third-party applications.
- Support and troubleshoot contact center technologies which include Call Recording/Transcription Applications, Inbound / Outbound Routing Strategies, IVR, Workforce Management, SIP, CTI Integration, WebRTC, Softphones, Genesys Web Browser Extension and Analytics
- Plan, test, and deploy, new Contact Center Functionality and report status to Project Team and Enterprise Contact Center Infrastructure Manager
- Collaborate with peers and other technical teams on the end state design of the contact center platform and telephony requirements
- Define and manage team setups, user roles and permissions in system to meet our requirements
- Collaborate with Application Support Teams to insure proper integration with third-party solution like Salesforce, Cisco UC, Observe.AI, Aleveo
- Work with Technology Business Support team to insure Contract Center solutions are meeting business service levels
- Troubleshoot WebRTC connectivity and audio issues reported by end-users
- Monitor and manage of contact center applications to ensure overall system performance, accessibility and usability
- Ensure system changes and requests are prioritized and addressed directly, or with vendor technical support
- Provide Level 3/4 Technical support during business hours and on-call rotation
- 8+ years of experience Supporting Genesys Call Center platform
- 5+ years of deep technical experience working with on-prem and cloud-based Globally deployed Contact Center environments
- Proficient in contact center technologies including Call Routing, Call Recording, Transcription, Historical Reporting, IVR Solutions, Omni-Channel solutions, Work Force Optimization and CRM Integrations
- Scripting and use of automation optimizing repeatable tasks
- Integration support with Salesforce and ServiceNow
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies, Collaborating on JIRA and Confluence
- Team-oriented, collaborative, proven experience leading programs to successful implementation and completion
- Genesys training and certification
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Platform and Cisco SBC
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.