Senior Treasury Analyst
As a Senior Treasury Analyst at Fisher Investments, you will manage and analyze the global cash activities of our business. Reporting to the Global Corporate Controller, you will analyze data, prepare treasury reports, maintain appropriate funding levels in corporate accounts and develop cash and asset management strategies.
- Develop cash management and risk mitigation strategies, policies and procedures
- Manage our 30+ banking relationships across 15 countries, developing new relationships supporting expansion efforts
- Prepare and present regular treasury reports, cash adequacy reports, related financial documents and strategies to management
- Identify, aggregate, analyze and report global currency exposures
- Promote operational efficiency using SAP S4 HANA functionality and bank integration
- Ensure we comply with relevant financial and legal regulations
- Be an internal consultant to provide treasury service expertise and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or a similar field
- 5+ years' experience as a Treasury Analyst, global experience preferred
- Experience with financial management systems, SAP preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.