Service Desk A/V IT Support Specialist
Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading financial advisory firm? Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking for the opportunity to make an impact as we develop scalable and strategic solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As a Service Desk A/V Specialist, you will focus on the high-quality operation and support of the audio visual technology deployed at Fisher Investments. You will learn our system's ins and outs; not only maintaining, troubleshooting, and upgrading systems, but also representing the IT Business Support team in related project meetings. Customer service is first and foremost.
You will be part of the Fisher Investments IT Business Support group which provides a quality approach to all technology needs for our end-users. You will report to a Service Desk Team Leader.
- Work with employees at all levels, providing individual instruction in equipment setup and operation when needed (e.g. ensure presenters place their microphones properly, conduct sound checks)
- Take ownership and responsibility for the regular maintenance, testing and operations of audio/visual systems which includes: in-house audio, microphones, projectors, screens, webcams and TVs
- Provide support for video, audio and web conferences (Zoom, MS Teams, BlueJeans); be proficient enough to answer customers frequently asked questions
- Be a contact for contracted AV support vendors to ensure system is maintained and any system changes are implemented
- Work with internal Facilities staff to coordinate room setup, adjust lighting and support any specific event requests that influence the AV experience
- Prioritize work based on our needs
- 1+ years of experience with several web conferencing solutions such as BlueJeans, Zoom, and MS Teams
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Understand how to interconnect media devices (i.e. HDMI cables, VGA, CAT5, and selection of inputs)
- Have the knowledge to set up, interconnect and operate audio/visual equipment, including LCD projectors and screens, microphones, TVs and iPads
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Experience in vendor management
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.