Are you passionate about helping people find their perfect career fit? Are you looking to dive into a new role, set the bar high, and make it your own? Are you craving a career opportunity with a growing company and not just another job? Hiring top talent is essential to our success, and we are looking for an accomplished Technical Recruiter to find and assess the best professional level IT candidates in the country.
Fisher Investments is investing heavily in the future of our firm's technology and our business is growing internationally. This emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled technology team that inspires future global growth. As a Technical Recruiter, you will achieve success by implementing a recruitment strategy through effective sourcing, engaging, and hiring qualified candidates to meet the needs of our growing organization.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Team Lead, you will help support our firm's diverse businesses and be a part of the excitement in solidifying that foundation.
- Oversee the candidate experience, from their first interaction with Fisher to the offer stage
- Partner with Technology hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals
- Conduct competency-based phone interviews
- Advocate for candidates to internal management teams
- Maintain strong operations with candidate evaluation notes and internal Talent Acquisition processes
- Collaborate with a team of recruiters to prioritize and fill roles against quarterly timelines while meeting hiring goals
- Find creative ways of sourcing, attracting and assessing talent
- 2+ years Technology recruiting experience within an agency or corporate setting
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships with different colleagues and managers
- Ability to maneuver through ambiguity with flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.