As a Transition Specialist at Fisher Investments, you will work within the Client Elevations Group. Inheritor Services is a dynamic team that coordinates with departments across the firm to handle sensitive, unique and complex situations with clients. As a Transition Specialist, you will oversee one of the most sensitive and complex situations — the transition of assets after a client's passing.
Reporting to the Transition Specialists' Team Lead, you will develop and expand critical thinking and communication skills to take ownership of a nuanced process from start to finish. You will also sharpen your project management skills by finding opportunities to better support our clients while adding direct value to us by improving beneficiary experience and increasing retention.
- Oversee the death re-registration process from start to finish by coordinating with internal partners
- Monitor relationships for potential business and reputational risks
- Elevate and communicate directly with management, while overseeing the resolution of complex issues
- Implement formal training and informal advising for ICs and CSAs on the nuances of the re-registration process
- Assist on nuanced calls with beneficiaries' legal and tax representatives
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
1+ year experience with financial operations or financial services
Experience with customer/client experience
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- Project management experience and capacity to prioritize based on priority
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.