VP of Retirement Solutions
Do you have expertise in retirement plans, providers, and solutions? Your leadership will better retirement plan outcomes for small and mid-sized businesses!
As Vice President of Retirement Solutions, you will guide the scalable and prudent growth of existing retirement plan solutions. You will oversee initiatives to evaluate and launch new product solutions. You will ensure we consider our clients' interest first with investment solutions that remain compliant all applicable rules and regulations. You will create competitor intelligence capabilities to support a unique and growing business. You will be the main interface between external partners (as outlined below) and internal divisions, ensuring we put our clients' interests first. You'll build a positive culture including high morale and collaborative working relationships with sales, marketing, service, operations, and other internal departments. You will report to the Sr. Executive Vice President of 401(k) Solutions.
Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions is dedicated to bringing superior retirement plan services to small and mid-sized businesses and their employees. Fisher's unique service offering is for small-to-mid-sized plans, where we see the greatest need. We form alliances with several leading recordkeepers, Third Party Administrators (TPAs), Defined Contribution Investment Only (DCIOs), and other retirement providers to fill the needs of our mutual clients. We are a 3(38) Investment Manager, serving over 800 retirement plans nationally with service for plan sponsors, administrators, and participants.
- Determine overall department priorities, resources, goals, plans, and budgets
- Provide marketplace feedback on trends and capabilities of partners to support and grow our businesses
- Hire and manage Retirement Solutions staff needed to meet our goals
- Initiate and develop relationships with current and new partners; negotiate partnership agreements and evaluate for client retention
- Set the strategic direction for new capabilities that serve our clients' needs and help us continue to grow our retirement plan advisory business
- Ensure smooth and successful rollouts of new capabilities, plan types, and partnerships
- Manage the staff and process tied to new product solutions, their evaluation, implementation, and growth; along with product outcomes and deliverables
- 10+ years of Retirement industry experience helping a retirement provider grow their business
- 5+ years managing the launch of new plan types, partnerships, and features
- 5+ years managing a team in a collaborative environment
- Management-level relationships with important executives within leading retirement providers
- Knowledge of Registered Investment Advisory business model and compliance requirements
- Background working with small-to-medium sized retirement plan businesses
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.