Web Data Analyst
Global Marketing is the lead generation engine for the Private Client Group at Fisher Investments and the Analytics Team plays an essential role in that process. Reporting to the Marketing Web Analytics & Testing Team Leader, you will help guide important decisions while assessing performance. As a Web Data Analyst you will provide analysis, reporting and data to all levels of employees within Marketing. You will continue to develop skills in Google Analytics, Excel, Tableau, SQL and more which will allow you to critically assess problems and opportunities to improve our bottom-line results!
- Provide daily reports to Marketing
- Build dashboards which connect web data with on-premise data to better understand user behavior, trends and marketing performance across countries
- Refine the existing web reporting suite
- Create custom performance tracking for new and different marketing experiences such as interactive calculators & quizzes
- Provide data-backed insights to marketing leadership
- Work with other data analysts, marketing managers and IT on both strategic projects and ongoing data infrastructure enhancement projects
- Deep-dive into anomalies to uncover potential issues on web pages or internal data processing flow
- Lead trainings inside and outside the department on web analytics
- Analyze and provide recommendations to the A/B testing program
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis, web analysis or related roles; Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in Google Analytics
- Strong skills in SQL, Excel and relational databases
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.