Retirement Planning Sales Consultant (401k)
Bring your retirement plan experience to provide financial solutions directly to retirement plan sponsors as a dedicated sales individual. The Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions Group Retirement Planning Sales Consultant focuses on selling our in-house service directly to small and mid-sized business owners. Apply today to join our privately held multi-billion dollar global investment firm and growing program!
As a Fisher Investments 401(k) Retirement Planning Sales Consultant, you will help thousands in traditionally under-served markets. You will report directly to the Director of 401(k) Solutions who will ensure corporate office resources are available - including marketing, operations, analytics and service support. Take advantage of training and development, growth opportunities, team building and more. Help thousands retire comfortably through 401(k), Profit Sharing, Cash and DB plans while increasing your personal earnings. Work remotely from your home office.
- Complete a high volume of telephone and in-person meeting activities with prospective clients
- Provide financial solutions to clients based on plan sponsor/employee goals and needs
- Educate prospects on the Fisher Investments retirement platform
- Manage prospect pipeline
- 3+ years sales experience in qualified retirement plans space
- High activity orientation – on the phone and in person
- Quantifiable sales production history
- Experience with closing
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.