Sales Relationship Manager (Institutional) – Middle East
Are you looking for new opportunity in institutional asset management sales? Join our privately held multi-billion global investment organization to continue our search of bettering the investment universe.
As a Sales Relationship Manager marketing to the GCC Region, you will directly affect new institutional client acquisition and our Assets Under Management. Evaluation for the role will be on your sales production and activity levels. You will receive corporate office sales support, client service, marketing and more.You will report to the Institutional Sales Group Vice President, who will make sure you have all the resources for the sales process.
- Maintain relationships with institutional investor prospects in the Middle East
- Call, schedule and meet with prospects (travel required)
- Separation of job responsibilities so you can dedicate 100% of your time to sales and relationship management
- Opportunity to travel extensively in the role
- 5+ years of experience in institutional asset management sales
- Successful record of accomplishment in selling active equity strategies to institutional investors in the Middle East
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Ability to set, monitor, and accomplish goals and achieve a high volume output
- Experience handling multiple priorities and addressing complex challenges managing a broad opportunity set
- Flexibility to travel approximately 50% or more of the time
Traits of top Sales Relationship Managers:
- Motivated mindset to set and reach goals
- Optimistic outlook; see failures as opportunities to improve and find solutions
- High activity orientation persistent through setbacks
- Connect with a wide array of audiences through dynamic interpersonal skills
- Highly ethical and professional
Why Fisher Investments:
The global Fisher organization works for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible.
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things. Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.