Fisher Investments Ireland Limited (Fisher Investments Ireland or "FII") is a wealth manager offering portfolio management tailored to clients' long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and sub-managed by Fisher Investments Ireland parent company, Fisher Investments in the United States.
FII is searching for a Compliance Associate to join our Compliance team.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, as the Compliance Associate you will be part of a small and extremely collaborative team which prides itself in producing high-quality work. You will assist the Head of Compliance on different compliance tasks within the team, to help Fisher Investments Ireland and its employees to follow applicable regulations.
- Aid with maintaining the compliance framework and compliance risk assessments
- Help with our compliance regarding applicable rules and regulations in Ireland, Italy and Spain
- Assist, where required, with AML / KYC onboarding reviews and AML queries
- Help with reviews of marketing materials to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations and maintain a register of all reviewed materials
- Update our policies and procedures to effect any changes in regulation / legislation
- Help with activities related to the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Prepare reports to summarise the main findings of monitoring activities
- Help with oversight of outsourced activities
- Assist with regulatory returns and filings to the Spanish and Italian regulators
- Help prepare the quarterly compliance reports to the board
- Help to deliver compliance training in areas such as compliance induction, training to Tied Agents for our branches and other ad-hoc training as determined by the Head of Compliance
- Aid with maintaining the relevant registers under the Fitness & Probity Regime in Ireland the Minimum Competency Code (help with completion of annual declarations for persons holding control functions in FII)
- Perform daily administration tasks of the compliance function
- At least 1 year of experience working in a regulated financial services firm
- Ability to educate and communicate with the first line departments on regulatory matters and to handle challenges from individuals in the business
- An understanding of discretionary portfolio management, asset management, pension advice and regulatory requirements relating to retail and professional clients
- Ability to work to priority and manage own time
- Fluency in another language, in particular Spanish / Italian would be advantageous
Why Fisher Investments Ireland:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Ireland align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- Our supplemental medical provider, Irish Life Health, covers a range of conditions
- Dental coverage through DeCare and 100% reimbursement for general and preventative care
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees. 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy*
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.