International Content Associate
The Content Group produces different materials to support our global client service, marketing and sales efforts. These materials include written materials (articles, custom presentations and brochures), talking points, website content, multimedia content and more. The International Content Team specialises in supporting our non-US client service, marketing and sales groups. As an International Content Associate, you will create and update the written materials and talking points our sales and client service personnel use daily to provide unparalleled service and education to prospective and existing clients.
You will collaborate directly with members of our sales, service and marketing organisations. You will build your knowledge of capital markets, refine your writing skills, learn and work with graphic design programmes such as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign, and help curate materials for clients.
- Create new materials from start to finish
- Assist internal clients with their content needs
- Engage with capital markets topics and firm philosophy on a daily basis through writing, research and reading up on market news
- Build custom presentation materials for private client sales and service organisations
- Draft firm-wide communications containing helpful resources for internal clients
- Maintain our library of existing content
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with data and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Interest in graphic design and Adobe products
- Ensure quality work and use insights from setbacks to work towards improvement
- Enjoy learning about capital markets and investment philosophy
- Manage and complete projects by coordinating work on a given timeline
- Connect with a variety of audiences in a collaborative environment
Why Fisher Investments Ireland:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Ireland align with our clients’ priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- Our supplemental medical provider, Irish Life Health, covers a range of conditions
- Dental coverage through DeCare and 100% reimbursement for general and preventative care
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees. 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy*
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.